Explore the Fantasy Trail at Wenzel Farm at Halloween and Christmas, near Portland Oregon.
Wenzel Farm is 40-minutes southeast of Portland Oregon near Oregon City.
The folks at Wenzel Farm transform a 45-minute forested path into a spooky Halloween Trail in October, and then an enchanting Christmas Trail later in the year.
There's so much to see along the 1,000 foot trail at Wenzel Farm, including a castle, scenes from fairytales, a slide, maze, crooked house and more. The forest takes on an even more magical atmosphere at night, with thousands of twinkling lights. It's spooky during Halloween, and enchanting during Christmas.
Afterwards you can munch on yummy treats from the food booth.
Learn about tickets and dates for this cool attraction (19754 S Ridge Road, Oregon City).
10 best things to do at Wenzel Farm
1. Check out this evil, green witch from the Halloween Fantasy Trail.
2. The forested trail is the perfect setting for Halloween decorations, with surprises around every corner.
3. This quaint waterwheel at Wenzel Farm captures the imagination.
4. Illuminated pumpkins line the forest amongst the fallen leaves, with a scary figure looming above.
5. There's a lot to take in at this church graveyard. Is that a hand reaching out from the coffin?
6. This house in the woods at Wenzel Farm has a scary cast of characters, with ghosts, pirates and skeletons.
At Christmas time this same house looks completely different. All of the sets are redone with a Christmas theme.
9. Little imaginations get inspired by this forest walk at Wenzel Farm. Who's hiding inside this little red house?
10. Look at the love heart window at the front of this cute cottage.
11. Is that one of the Three Little Pigs peering out from the window?
12. Step into a fun pumpkin field in the forest at Wenzel Farm.
13. The most sophisticated display at Wenzel Farm is this castle, that you can walk inside.
The animatronics are amazing, with lots of spooky sounds and flashing lights. This is definitely one of the highlights of the trail at Wenzel Farm.