McAbee Beach is a beautiful sandy beach on Cannery Row at Monterey.
It's just a few steps below the bustling shops and restaurants at Steinbeck Plaza.
After exploring McAbee Beach, have lunch at one of the many restaurants at Steinbeck Plaza, then take a stroll along Cannery Row to enjoy a wide selection of shops.
Dogs must be on-leash.
5 best things about McAbee Beach
1. This gorgeous beach is the loveliest along Cannery Row in Monterey.
2. It's just a few steps below the bustling shops and restaurants at Steinbeck Plaza.
3. McAbee beach is a popular dive spot, with an abundance of sea life at an off-shore kelp forest, and artificial reef formed from an abandoned pipeline.
4. It has sweeping views of Del Monte Beach and Monterey Bay.
5. Search for marine life in the abundant rock pools at McAbee Beach.
Review this attraction