Belmont Park is San Diego’s waterfront amusement park on beautiful Mission Beach.
Belmont Park is located on gorgeous Mission Beach in San Diego, and has been there since 1925.
This vintage amusement park has been entertaining families for generations, with an iconic wooden roller coaster that overlooks the famous boardwalk. It's perfect for all ages, including kiddy rides for the little ones.
After exploring all the rides and games, enjoy a meal at the fabulous waterfront restaurants at Belmont Park overlooking the sparkling waters of Mission Beach.
There's no admission fee to visit Belmont Park, and the only cost is pay per ride.
Belmont Park is located at 3146 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109, with four free parking lots nearby. Check hours here.
5 best attractions at Belmont Park
1. Choose from a range of thrilling rides at Belmont Park. Ride the iconic Giant Dipper Roller Coaster with soaring ocean views, a vertical plunge with a three-story drop, a Nascar style speedway, crazy submarine that rides the waves, and bumper car room that transforms into a black light disco at night.
2. Discover other fun games and attractions. Choose from laser tag, a climbing wall, zip-line, lazer maze, mini golf and more! There's also an arcade jammed full of games.
2. Take little kids on the vintage carousel or train. The wagon train has four cabins and takes little kids and their chaperones around the perimeter of the park while sounding its loud whistle. The vintage carousel is also a big hit with little kids, and harks back to the golden age of amusement parks. After the rides, take your kids for delicious candy or ice-cream at the Sweet Shoppe at Belmont Park with cotton candy, ice-cream sandwiches, hot fudge sundae, banana splits, homemade fudge and more!
4. Eat at amazing beachfront restaurants at Belmont Park. Sink your feet into the sand and enjoy a drink at the Hawaiian themed Beach House with a tiki bar and palm trees, or sip rooftop cocktails and munch on sushi at the trendy Cannonball restaurant with San Diego's biggest rooftop. The Draft Mission Beach has a more casual atmosphere, with water views in a sports bar setting and dozens of draft beers on tap.
5. Explore the famous Mission Beach boardwalk out the front of Belmont Park. Walk or bike 1-mile south down to Mission Beach South, or 1.7 miles north up to the beautiful Pacific Beach Pier. There's plenty of bike rentals around Belmont Park.
- Belmont Park - address: 3146 Mission Blvd, San Diego, CA 92109
- Parking: four parking lots free to guests.
- Hours: check here.