Shop and eat along trendy Union Street in Cow Hollow.
The gentrified neighborhood of Cow Hollow in San Francisco, has rows of pretty Victorian Italianate buildings with cool shops and restaurants.
This is the place to be seen, with brunch spots, cocktail bars, stylish restaurants, gourmet grocers, juice shops and florists, and is a hotspot for young professionals who live and socialize in the area.
Plan a fabulous brunch, grab a coffee, and check out this fun area!
8 best things to see on Union Street in Cow Hollow
The main shopping drag in Cow Hollow is along Union Street, with the highest concentration of shops in the five blocks on Union Street between Steiner and Octavia. Here's some top picks along Union Street:
- Restaurants: Flores (Mexican), Palm House (Caribbean), The Brixton (gastropub), Roam Artisan Burgers.
- Shops: Sephora, Lush, Dantone Boutique (European shoes).
- Women's Boutiques: Modern Citizen, Anomie, Morning Lavender, Ambiance.
- Wine bar: West Coast Wine Cheese.
- Breakfast: La Boulangerie de San Francisco.
- Coffee: Wrecking Ball Coffee Roasters.
- Fragrances: Jo Malone London.
- Gourmet Market: The Epicurean Trader.
Cow Hollow San Francisco
Stop for brunch at La Boulangerie de San Francisco with scrumptious pastries and artisan breads, then load up on gourmet goods next door, at the Epicurean Trader.
Union Street San Francisco
This is Union Street in Cow Hollow, looking up towards Russian Hill.
Cow Hollow restaurants
Stop by the Palm House for yummy caribbean food and cocktails.
Union Street SF