Find the best boutiques and cool restaurants in Fillmore Street at Pacific Heights.
Looking for some stylish clothes to buy in San Francisco?
Head to Fillmore Street in Pacific Heights, for seven blocks of retail therapy. Find all the cool brands like James Perse, Alice + Olivia, and Joie. You won't leave empty handed!
There's also a fabulous selection of diverse restaurants and cafes along Fillmore Street, including french, italian, peruvian, and mediterranean eats.
This super swanky neighborhood is home to some pricey real estate, with sweeping views of the Bay. The tech millionaires have swooped in, and snapped up a lot of mansions in this coveted area.
Best part of Fillmore Street
Here's the best picks along the seven blocks of Fillmore Street, between Bush and Jackson Streets:
- Women's boutiques: Reformation, Alice + Olivia, Mio, Garin Ruti, Joie, Veronica Beard, Heidi Says.
- Beauty: Aesop, Credo Clean Beauty.
- Furniture: Jonathon Adler.
- Coffee: Blue Bottle Cafe, Jane on Fillmore, Samovar.
- Restaurants: SPQR (italian), Floria Bar & Cafe (french), Woodhouse Fish Company, Roam Artisan Burgers, Noosh (mediterranean), Curbside Cafe (french).
- Brunch: Curbside Cafe.
There are so many cool coffee shops along Fillmore Street, including trendy Blue Bottle.
This is the sleek interior of Blue Bottle coffee.