Lake Sammamish Playground is a 10,000 square foot adventure playground, on the shores of Lake Sammamish near Seattle.
It's located behind popular Sunset Beach at Lake Sammamish State Park, so you can combine a visit to the beach with an afternoon at this cool playground. It's also a short walk to the casual Sunset Beach Cafe from here.
This playground was constructed in 2016 with a mining theme, and is targeted at 2 to 12 year olds. The rubber surfacing makes it perfect for either strollers or wheelchairs, and there are lots of picnic tables and benches surrounding the playground.
5 best things to do at Lake Sammamish Playground
1. Climb to the top of the geoodesic dome.
2. Take a spin on the netted carousel.
3. Glide along the zip-line.
4. Climb the big and small fortresses with slides.
5. Play on the musical xylophones.