Take the amazing Boeing Factory Tour near Seattle, to see jets under construction (currently closed).
The Boeing Factory is located 20 minutes north of Seattle in Everett.
Tour the Boeing Factory to see jets under construction, inside the world's largest building spread over 4.3 million square feet. Seattle has a rich aviation history, and Boeing was founded here in 1916.
The Boeing Factory Tour is located at 8415 Paine Field Boulevard, Mukilteo, WA 98275.
Check tickets & hours.
10 Things to Know about the Boeing Factory Tour
1. The Boeing Factory Tour is a 90-minute tour of the factory floor, where the jets are being constructed.
2. Tickets sell out quickly, so advance purchase tickets are highly recommended, and arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour time.
3. No photos are allowed on the Boeing Factory Tour, but here's a sneak peak of what you'll see.
4. The Boeing Factory Tour runs along a walkway that sits high above the commercial assembly plant. There are two sets of steep steps to climb, and two freight elevators to ride in.
5. See the Boeing Dreamliner, 747, 767, 777 and 787's under construction!
6. All bags and handhelds must be placed in a locker.
7. Kids must also be over 4-feet tall to take the tour.
8. The Boeing Factory Tour also gives you access to the outdoor Sky Deck, with great views of Paine Field and the Dream Lifter Operations Center, where you can watch Dream Lifters taking off and landing.
9. Complete your visit by stopping by the cafe and gift shop. The gift shop has some great STEM toys.
10. After the Boeing Factory Tour, continue to the The Future of Flight Museum. The museum boasts interactive exhibits on Boeing and commercial flight. Sit inside a cockpit, ride in a flight simulator, and experience the signature interior of a Boeing plane. Marvel at a full-scale model of a jet engine.
Some of the exhibits at The Future of Flight Museum.
Step inside a Boeing plane!
Know before you go
- Address: 8415 Paine Field Boulevard, Mukilteo, WA 98275.
- Tour times: here.
- Tickets: here.
- Kids: Must be over 4 feet tall.
- Cameras: No.
- Cafe: Yes.
Fun things to do near the Boeing Factory Tour
If you enjoy the Boeing Factory Tour, visit the excellent Museum of Flight 15 minutes south of the city.