Play vintage pinball machines in Seattle's China Town.
The Seattle Pinball Museum is located in Seattle's China Town, just south of downtown Seattle at 508 Maynard Ave S.
Have an awesome time drinking beer and playing both classic and modern pinball games.
Listen to all the noisy sound effects like clacks, dings and chimes as you score points. It's easy to spend 1 to 3 hours here, and the games are in great shape! The space is on the smaller side, but is spread over two floors.
Check hours & tickets.
5 best things about Seattle Pinball Museum
1. Tickets cover unlimited play on the pinball machines.
2. Choose from over 50 vintage pinball machines from the 1960s to today.
3. Take a nostalgia trip with all the classic games, like Star Wars Episode One (1999), Terminator 2 (1991), Ms Pac Man (1981), and Space Invaders (1979). Read the small placards above some of the machines explaining the history and maker of each of the games.
4. The pinball machines have cup holders, for cider, craft beers and vintage sodas you can purchase at the Seattle Pinball Museum.
5. The Seattle Pinball Museum is near other popular attractions. The excellent Wing Luke Museum is just down the road, or it's a 10 minute walk to historic Pioneer Square to see the free Klondike Gold Rush Museum and UPS Garden Waterfall Park. For fabulous views of Seattle, it's an easy 15 minute walk to the Smith Tower or Sky View Observatory.
Know before you go
- Seattle Pinball Museum address: 508 Maynard Ave S, Seattle, WA 98104.
- Hours & tickets: Check here.
- Parking: On-street metered parking, or parking lots.
- Kids: Need to be 7 years or older to play the games at the Seattle Pinball Museum.
Review this attraction