Visit Seattle's most popular ski field at Snoqualmie Pass Ski
The Summit at Snoqualmie is Seattle's closest and most popular ski field.
There are 4 ski areas on the mountain, each accessed from different parking lots off interstate-90.
Snoqualmie Pass has just one hotel, The Summit Inn, but plenty of vacation rentals.
10 best things about Snoqualmie Pass Ski
2. Snoqualmie Pass has nearly 2,000 acres of stunning terrain for all ski levels, including 14% beginner runs, 45% intermediate runs, and 41% advanced.
3. There are 4 ski areas on the mountain, each accessed from different parking lots off i-90.
- Summit West is for beginners.
- Summit Central accommodates all ski levels and has a Tubing Park.
- Summit East is the starting point for cross country skiing and snowshoeing
- Alpental has steep terrain for advanced skiers.
4. Summit West is the best place to learn how to ski, with 3 beginner surface lifts.
5. Snoqualmie Pass has the largest terrain for night skiing of any resort in the US, with 600 acres of lit skiable terrain!
6. The Summit Tubing Park has 20 tubing lanes, with a covered lift to get you back up the mountain.
7. There are 31 miles of breathtaking nordic trails for snowshoeing or cross country skiing. You can rent skis and snowshoes from the Summit East Nordic Center at Snoqualmie. Check nordic trail prices.
8. Daily ski and snowboard rentals are available. Check prices.
9. Book private or group lessons for skiing or snowboarding, from any of the 4 ski areas. Check prices.
10. Food can be purchased in the four ski areas at Snoqualmie Pass (check restaurants).The closest restaurant off the mountain is the yummy pancake restaurant at the Summit Inn.