Kerry Park is a must-see for Seattle's best views.
Kerry Park is 5 minutes north of downtown in the upscale neighborhood of Queen Anne, at 211 W Highland Drive, Seattle, WA 98119.
This small park has panoramic views of the Seattle skyline, Puget Sound and Space Needle.
There's no better place for a gorgeous view of Seattle, so gather your friends and family together for the perfect photo opportunity!
There are no restrooms at Kerry Park, and parking can get busy on the surrounding neighborhood streets.
5 best things to do at Kerry Park
1. Enjoy amazing views of the Seattle Needle and Mt Rainier.
2. Take a selfie, with the Seattle skyline as a backdrop!
3. Return to Kerry Park at night for gorgeous views of the twinkling lights.
4. Take the stairs down to the fabulous playground on Prospect Street.
5. Drive past Meredith Grey's house from Grey's Anatomy, a block away on the corner of 3rd Avenue/Comstock.
Know before you go
- Kery Park address: 211 W Highland Drive, Seattle, WA 98119.
- Parking: neighborhood streets.
- Restroom: no.
- Playground: There's a stairway from Kerry Park to a wonderful playground.
Other fun things to do near Kerry Park
Walk three blocks north from Kerry Park up to Galer Street, for one of the best coffee shops in Seattle, Cafe Fiore, or pick up an icecream at yummy Molly Moon's.
There's also some other attractions a short drive from Kerry Park.
Drive 4 miles northwest to breathtaking Discovery Park, for gorgeous bluff views over Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains, and a trail that leads to a beach and lighthouse, or 7 miles northwest from Kerry Park to the sandy beach at Golden Gardens.